Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumn Inspiration

So. I can't ignore the fact that it is Fall any longer. Unfortunately, it has finally gotten a little chilly here in "Hotlanta" where it was almost 90 degrees just last week. The leaves are finally changing (just a little red on the tops of the trees) and on my walks I can smell that dusty/earthy/leafy that is only in the air this time of year. I've even busted out the sweaters and boots and started putting together my Halloween costume. So today I've posted some leafy items I've come across recently while perusing the internet, just to get into the Autumn spirit!

Perennial ceramic mosaic tiles from Ann Sacks

SURevolution Silver Leaf Napkin Ring available at Vivre

Company C - Poplar fabric in Robin's Egg
Osborne & Little - Folia Savernake fabric

Pottery Barn - Leaf Plates

Oly Studio - Isabel Sconces

Main Cottage - Green Leaves Throw

Allegra Hicks - Leaf Handle

No comments: